Monday, March 23, 2009

Nigel Barker ain't got sh*t on him...



...but a lil experience, fame and maybe some fortune, but you know what I mean.

Anywho...I've shown my mean mug here and there on occasion over the years, but to allow myself to be photographed this much is very much a first. Last Saturday, Deonte K -- who I swear can make a lump of coal look good -- photographed me.

In retrospect, I have to admit that this was a blast and wasn't nearly as intimidating or daunting a task as it seemed when the idea was first floated about. It couldn't have been easier. I literally just stood there and did whatever he told me to do. It's that simple. I'm telling you, if you have the chance to do something similar with this boy, you all better hop on it before he blows up and

Below are a few of my favorites. To see the rest of the shots Mr. K snapped, click here.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...