Sunday, April 17, 2011

Donald Trump: "I've always had a good relationship with The Blacks."


I don't really have anything against Donald Trump. I mean, he's slightly annoyed me with his recent unrelenting (and silly) probing about President Obama's US citizenship status, but he hasn't really done anything to make me neither hate nor like him. He's just not someone I think about often enough to really develop any personal politics about. Perhaps that's why on Friday I was shocked to find out that he and I are apparently on SUPER good terms. 

In a recent interview (audio can be found here) on the Fred Dicker Show, Donald pointed out that he's "always had a good relationship with the Blacks." 
"The Blacks." I don't even know what to make of that. 

The more I listen to this narcissist who seriously thinks that he can run the most exceptional country on Earth without ever having held any public office, the more I'm starting to think that he should have several seats.

Mr. Trump has proven to be quite the business man. He's proving more and more that he'd be a terrible diplomat as President and that he certainly isn't one of The Progressives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...