Saturday, April 2, 2011

I bought a new toy today.


Continuing to use my old DVD player connected to my TV via component cables is a lot like driving a Maserati in 2nd gear every day. Both are blasphemous offenses.

I've had my eye on this Blu-ray player for a couple months now, so I decided to buy it. Truth be told, I'm not really a "buy a ton of DVDs" kind of guy. I'm a "find a movie torrent, download it, put the file on a USB and plug it into the TV" kind of guy. I'm much more excited about its ability to access Samsung apps (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Hulu Plus, Netflix, Vimeo, etc.) through my TV than I am about the actual Blu-ray player.

Here's a video explaining Samsung Apps.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally, Mr. Jones! I'm obsessed with buying Blu-Rays. Great choice with that player. I use a PS3 for mine but I have a Samsung telly with Smart Apps.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...