Tuesday, April 19, 2011

LOL @ this overzealous local reporter getting put in his place by Mr. Obama.

File this one under "pipe down, little man."

I've been pretty critical of President Obama and some of his administration's policies, but one thing I do enjoy about him is that he always knows how to get somebody in line like a pair of skates when he needs to.

This interview was pretty chippy from jump, but the President becomes particularly annoyed with this nobody from Dallas toward the middle of the video. I don't blame Mr. Obama for checking this guy. If David Gregory or Katie Couric tip toes around the President of the United States, then this yokel should, too.

1 comments:

Ms. Sparkles said...

I love it! I don't agree with everything President Obama does (or any president for that matter) but I love how he handle that!

P.S. Thanks for bringing the blog back Jonesy (this is @ms_sparkles from Twitter)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...