Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bill Cosby to Russell Simmons: "Get the f*ck out of my face."


Dr. Huxtable wasn't playing games with Russell Simmons last week at the annual Jackie Robinson Foundation awards gala at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City. He didn't want to talk about his trademark sweaters and he damn sure didn't want to talk about chocolate pudding pops.**makes the Cosby face**

If you want to read the story as recalled by Russell in his recent blog post and endure him going on and on about everything other than Bill Cosby punking him, then click here. If you want the basic gist of what happened, then here it goes:
Russell: Ummm...excuse me, Dr. Cosby. A moment of your time, please. I know we've had our differences for a couple years now and I know you think everything I've worked to build over the years represents everything that's ever been wrong with Black America, but I think we should bury the hatchet. I love you.

Bill Cosby: Get the f*ck out of my face.

Russell Simmons: >_<

Bill Cosby: *proceeds to further son Russell by mushing him*

#thatsgansta

I will never look at another episode of Cosby Show the same way again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...